Applications for Private and Community-based Organizations to become a Grand Boulevard Initiative Task Force Member are due at 5PM on Friday, July 31st. Organizations with an interest in the Grand Boulevard Initiative Vision of creating people friendly places along the El Camino Real Corridor are encouraged to apply. Task Force Members attend quarterly meetings, held in March, June, September and November/December of each year, where they have a chance to support and shape the Grand Boulevard Initiative in achieving its Vision. This application is for new interested Task Force Members only. If you are an existing Task Force Member, there is no need to apply.
A list of current Task Force Members and vacancies for the Private and Community-based Organizations, can be found here: https://goo.gl/dUZdWn.
Application and instructions can be found here: https://goo.gl/rF9i85.
The Housing Leadership Council of San Mateo is hosting their “Fill the Affordable Housing Gap: Development Impact Fee Workshop” on July 15th. The discussion will surround the results of the “Grand Nexus Study” on Development Impact Fees, a potential method for providing housing funding in our cities. Learn about impact fees, how they are justified, their legality, and how they can be implemented.
Light dinner is included, RSVP required. Register here: http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/50720/p/salsa/event/common/public/?event_KEY=82572.
The region’s largest gathering of active transportation leaders and organizers from across sectors is the place to be to explore innovative ideas on safety and bicycling in Silicon Valley. There will be presentations by San Mateo and Santa Clara County Health Departments debuting their bicycle collision reports. The Silicon Valley Bicycle Coalition will present a new toolkit for local governments to implement Vision Zero plans. There will be a presentation on technology solutions to address data holes and safety accessibility issues. The keynote speakers are two cutting-edge transportation leaders, Nuria Fernandez, General Manager and CEO of VTA and Jim Hartnett, General Manager and CEO of SamTrans. Finally, stick around for a post-summit happy hour to mingle with colleagues and friends.
- Core Message and Master Narrative
- Jargon Toolkit – Words to Avoid
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- One-Page Information Sheet (pictured to the right)
- PowerPoint presentation template
- Message Platform On-Demand Webinar Training
- Grand Boulevard Initiative Forges Connections at the 2015 TransForm Summit
- East Side Connect Project Completed in San Carlos
- Grand Boulevard Initiative To Be Featured at 2015 TransForm Summit!
- Can Reducing Traffic Lane Widths Improve Safety?
- Just Released: Economic & Housing Opportunities Assessment (ECHO) Phase II
- Corridor Guidance - TIGER II Complete Streets Final Report Now Available!
- NEW!! 2013 Grand Boulevard Progress Report
Page 1 of 7
Warning: Parameter 1 to modSlideMenuHelper::buildSlideXML() expected to be a reference, value given in /home/joint2/public_html/grandbldev/libraries/joomla/cache/handler/callback.php on line 99