Bus Rapid Transit Key Element in "Re-Imagining" El Camino Real
By Carolyn Schuk
Join us for the third forum in a series on the Grand Boulevard Initiative and help re-imagine El Camino Real as a place for residents to safely walk and ride their bikes; where new apartments open onto public plazas, sidewalk cafes, and bustling shopping districts; and where the historic downtowns of cities like Sunnyvale enjoy a renaissance.
Click here to view the flyer for more information and click here to RSVP for the event.
The video can be found on the GBI home page (above) or on the GBI videos page. A direct link to the video hosted on vimeo is here.
- GBI Walk the Talk Forum - Menlo Park - January 26th
- GBI Existing Conditions Report 2011 Released
- VTA's Vision for Bus Rapid Transit on El Camino Real
- Major changes may be coming to El Camino Real
- ECHO Phase I I Case Study Call for Projects Released
- Surprising Advice for Peninsula Planners
- El Camino Real: Can planners take the high road?
Page 4 of 7